Re: [ysearchboss] BOSS is live!

  • Bill Michels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 12:03 AM
      Re: [ysearchboss] BOSS is live! Thanks everyone for their participation and push over the last couple of days.  Really impressive stuff – I can’t wait to see what you build when we expose more!

      -bill

      On 7/9/08 10:20 PM, "Tobias Peggs" <tobias@...> wrote:

      Congrats yourself! Great job! There’s a _ton_ of great press/blogs out there already. Nice!

      Tobias

      me.dium.com/search