GEO Boss Placefinder URL

  • PSA Healthcare
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2013
      I signed up to use the BOSS API to make Placefinder web requests in a C# console application.  Is that still possible?

      My application ID is PmB0L97c.

      I wasn’t sure what to use as my application URL, so I used my company’s website, www.psahealthcare.com.  Should I be using something else when making HTTP get calls from a console application?

      I have been using OAuth and I keep getting  the following error:

      System.Net.WebException was unhandled
        Message=The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
        Source=System
        StackTrace:
             at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
             at ConsoleApplication1.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\comiskbutt\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\BossGeo\BossGeo\Program.cs:line 34
             at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
             at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
             at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
             at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
             at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
             at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
             at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
        InnerException:

      I was successful once last night  in connecting.  All other times I receive the 503 error.

      Any help in resolving this matter is appreciated.

    • PSA Healthcare

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2013
          Same here using a Ruby gem, I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong.

          If I get it to work, I'll let you know but at this point it looks like a pile of trash (sorry, Yahoo!).

          Good luck,
          Martin
        • José M López-Cepero

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 22, 2014

              Same problem here.  Yippee yehaww.

            • thunderhull
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 22, 2014

                That worked BTW - turn off the daily limit.