Excluding a url pattern from search results

  • grease
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2013
      The documentation for Yahoo Boss Web search indicates I can request for results with a particular string in the url ( see http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/webv2_service.html#web_optional_argsv2)

      Is there a way I can exclude a string from the url? The unary "-" operator did not seem to work for me (it always returned 0 results)

      - Girish