"Rate Limit Exceeded" for first query

  • grease
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2013
      Just signed up a new project on Yahoo BOSS. The endpoint returns "Rate Limit Exceeded" for the first queries itself.

      Note: I have set up a credit card too.

      Is this because I have just created the project?

      - Girish
    • grease
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2013

        My app ids are jcN94Y6g and BFHBTj4a, if that helps. I saw somewhere in the group that I have to disable daily limits. But I cannot find the "Manage Account" link where this is to be done.

        Help!

        - Girish

        ---In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <grease@...> wrote:

        Just signed up a new project on Yahoo BOSS. The endpoint returns "Rate Limit Exceeded" for the first queries itself.

        Note: I have set up a credit card too.

        Is this because I have just created the project?

        - Girish
      • José M López-Cepero
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2013
          It's on the "BOSS Dashboard" link in your app details. I think that the direct link to the relevant section is:

          So, in your case, try:

          http://fe.boss.yahoo.com/account.php?appid=BFHBTj4a

          Hope it helps. Cheers!