Question regarding Multiple Service Requests + Pricing

  • ft.mikelewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
      When I make a single HTTP request, querying for multiple services, do I get charged the sum of each service?

      For instance, if i made this query 1000 times:

      http://yboss.yahooapis.com/ysearch/limitedweb,image?q=yahoo&format=xml&count=2

      Would I get charged $0.80 + $0.30 = $1.10?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2013
        Yes. Charges are accumulated across services. See the Pricing terms for more details http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/boss/pricing

        From: "ft.mikelewis@..." <ft.mikelewis@...>
        Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:38 PM