Re: [ysearchboss] multiple keywords for news search get never a result

  • Alain Désilets
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2013
      Try

      q=((cats)AND(dogs))

      Make sure you url_encode the q= value before sending the URL.

      Alain Désilets
      Owner, Alpaca Technologies
      alpacatechnologies.com

      On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Sascha Weniger <saweniger@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      i am facing some weird issues while using the news search api.

      I dont get ever any search results if i use more than one keyword to search for, like "q=cats and dogs". What is causing this unexpected behaviour ?

      thanks, regards Sascha

    • <saweniger@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2013
        thanks for response. I dont want use logical modifiers. It should just search for 'cats and dogs'. There was an issue in other code. The url was encoded twice via rawurlencode.

        thanks anyway =)