How to Use BOSS API to Search answers.yahoo.com?

  • 910546f4752b98406f03c95b5d1301d7
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2013
      I'd like to search answers.yahoo.com for Q&As in past week, and the results will have number of posts for each Q&A found as well.  This is a simple search on regular Yahoo search, but for BOSS API, age isn't an argument for Web Service, and number of posts isn't an output field either. Is this possible with BOSS API?

      Thanks advance for any suggestions or answers.