Site specific search

  • Prithvi
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2013
      Hi Team,
      I have to implement search on specific sites, eg. search query "debt crisis" on youtube, vimeo, dailymotion, msnbc, CBS, stagevu etc. please advise on how to construct an URL for this. Is there any limit on number of sites specified in URL ?

      Regards,
      Prithvi.
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Anshu Prateek

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013
            We recommend not using more than 10 sites