Limit exceeded

  • emaildovi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2013
      Hi, I'm having that some problem many people have. I can't have any results and the API only returns Rate Limit Exceeded Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.
      I set up correctly the credit card and the first searched worked fine. Now I'm having this trouble and when I try to remove the daily limit, another error happens. The messageYour account could NOT be updated. Please retry again. If this error repeats itself, please contact support appears.
      My Id is: YfC6Rt6m and I would like to fix this problem.
      Thanks.