Yahoo Boss Support Ignores Request. It is Frustrating

  • Evgheni
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013

      Oct. 28, 2013 Yahoo Boss APi has stopped working. It returns Rate Limit Exceeded error. It worked fine for about a week. Daily limit is turned off in my account. My credit card has been added and is active as a payment method.

      I have submitted a support request about that through the BOOSS Dashboard, but didn't get any reply.

      I see several topics about the same problem at this forum last days, so I'm not only one who is experiencing this problem.

      Can you please clarify, whether or not the problem will be fixed and what is the estimated time for this.

      I also see some reports about the same error on this forum during several last months, does it mean the error is something permanent that appears for random users and is not going to be fixed?

      I kindly ask to reply, because spending time on this may be crucial for my business. I have already invested more than a week of time integrating my site with BOSS API and suddenly it stops working and support is not replying.

      Thank you,

      Evgheni.

    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
        Hi Evgheni,

        an email has been sent to your case, could you please review and reply with the requested information?

        Thank you.

        BOSS Team

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
          Could someone please send an email to my case as well?  Same problem and I'm extremely frustrated.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
            Here are my app ids

            u5rHcC36
            JNgd4H4q
            dY8zd264

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
              hi,

              out of the three AppIDs you provided:

              u5rHcC36
              JNgd4H4q
              dY8zd264

              The first does not exist in our system (hence, the issue) the other two appear to be active

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
              Here's screenshot for the BOSS dashboard:

              All give the same error.

              Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
                hi Josh,

                The team is actually looking into this trying to identify the problem
                we will update this forum once we have more information. Thanks for our patience.

                BOSS Team

                [Attachment(s) from Josh Dennis included below]