Rate Limit Exceeded Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.

  • alexandmsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013
      Hello,

      I have made my code exactly as described here:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/ads_codesamp.html
      I am getting this error message with every request
      "Rate Limit Exceeded Key has exceeded its configured rate limit."
      (when debugging with "echo $rsp;" after curl request)
      It worked for the very first query but then it doesn't work.

      But all is well if I change the code
      $boss->api_service = array("news","ads"); // subset array of {web,limitedweb,images,news,blogs,ads} - ADD CODE TO bossClient.php to support other services beyond News
      $boss->api_service = array("news");
      I can see the news (without ads)

      Of course I have DDC account and defined ads.Partner and ads.Type parameters.

      Help me please
    • alexandmsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013
        my App ID: MTCo7B5e