number of results: more than 50 results possible?

  • michaelwiegand82
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      For the "Full Web only" query type, the Yahoo! Boss price table says that only 50 results are possible per query.

      In the text of the "Yahoo Boss Pricing" document I find the sentence "if you need 100 "Full Web" results for a search term, for example, you would need to make two queries to the "Full Web" service".
      I understand that it is possible to run the same query term several times, but how can I obtain different results (e.g. access ranks 51 to 100 instead of ranks 1 to 50).

      Thank you very much in advance.