Search Ads are not showing up

  • Sean Moss-Pultz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
      Hi group

      We have two projects approved with DDC and configured:

      But we're not seeing ads on either page. I believe we have the server-side and client-side correct. We are getting the 'dmtoken' back and making the follow up JS request. But no ads are returned.

      Can anyone shed some light on what we're doing wrong?

      Thanks!

      Sean

    • seanmosko
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013

        In case anyone has a few moments to look into this, here's a bare bones test page of our setup:

        http://lede.io/media/ads-test.html

        I'm logging token and the boss response to the console. You can see it's just:

        {"bossresponse":{"responsecode":"200"}}

        Even if we set ads.test=true we're still unable to get anything back.

        Can somebody please help?

        Sean

        --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, <sean@...> wrote:

        Hi group

        We have two projects approved with DDC and configured:

        But we're not seeing ads on either page. I believe we have the server-side and client-side correct. We are getting the 'dmtoken' back and making the follow up JS request. But no ads are returned.

        Can anyone shed some light on what we're doing wrong?

        Thanks!

        Sean

      • Prithvi

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2013
              Hi Sean
              Given that you have a problem with your Ads please open a support ticket (http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf) and the team will help you out.

              We will need some specific information associated with you and hence a public forum is not ideal.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 13, 2013
                Rahul

                Excellent. Thanks so much for guidance.

                Sean