Re: BOSS PlaceFinder intermittent 401 Errors

  • midwest_turtle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Please ignore this question. I figured it out. If someone else runs across this, the problem was my system..

      I was running this in a django- app on a laptop. The problem would show whenever I suspended my laptop and brought it back. I think OAuth2 doesn't like being suspended. Restarting the application (using django dev server) after suspend, seems to fix the problem.