URGENT: major BOSS relevency issues

  • Gabriel Weinberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
      All of a sudden, the BOSS relevency for almost every query has gone
      haywire and does not match yahoo.com at all. Example query:

      yahoo boss

      Please help!

      --
      Gabriel, http://ye.gg/
    • Gabriel Weinberg

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
          Sorry for the noise -- this was our problem that Rahul flagged in his recent update. This morning we were trying to make better URLs and moved from %20 to + and that threw off all the BOSS calls.

          As Rahul said in his recent update:

          ***
          How does this matter to me?
          It should not affect any results unless you are using a + (%2B) in lieu of a Space (%20). If you are using the + (%2B) and not intending it to be the case, we recommend that you make the appropriate change.
          ***

          Gabriel, http://ye.gg/

          On Fri, Aug 30, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Gabriel Weinberg wrote:

          Adding a + in front of every query word seems to improve the relevancy significantly.

          Gabriel, http://ye.gg/

          On Fri, Aug 30, 2013, at 10:34 AM, Gabriel Weinberg wrote:

          All of a sudden, the BOSS relevency for almost every query has gone

          haywire and does not match yahoo.com at all. Example query:

          yahoo boss

          Please help!

          --
          Gabriel, http://ye.gg/

        • Paymon
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
            Could you give us an example query and results?

            Thanks!

            All of a sudden, the BOSS relevency for almost every query has gone
            haywire and does not match yahoo.com at all. Example query:

            yahoo boss

            Please help!

            --
            Gabriel, http://ye.gg/