Trouble with gettting oauth_signature Key has exceeded its configured rate limit

  • Vladislav
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      I just signed for the geocoding API today;

      trying to use one of the examples from http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/docs/codeexamples.html for getting oauth_signature.

      The ruby code produces error:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <yahoo:error xmlns:yahoo="http://yahooapis.com/v1/base.rng" xml:lang="en-US"> <yahoo:description>Rate Limit Exceeded</yahoo:description> <yahoo:detail>Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.</yahoo:detail> </yahoo:error>

      The php code produces error:
      stdClass Object
      (
      [error] => stdClass Object
      (
      [lang] => en-US
      [description] => Rate Limit Exceeded
      [detail] => Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.
      )

      )

      How could anything be exceeded? I didn't send a single query yet.

      What is wrong? does this stuff work?