Yahoo Web Search "date"

  • olafresch
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2013

      I receive an empty date field - as far as I can see - for all my results. Do I need to enable it somewhere like for the language field?

      BW Olaf
    • olafresch
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
        ...is there nobody who can help? I would realy like to include the time. It seems to be possible in general, because yahoo.com can show date/time.
        BW Olat

        --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, "olafresch" <Olaf.Resch@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I receive an empty date field - as far as I can see - for all my results. Do I need to enable it somewhere like for the language field?
        >
        > BW Olaf

      • Paymon
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
          Hi Olaf,

          The date field is empty because it is an empty element (meaning to no value is returned for this field for web search results)

          Best,

          BOSS Team

          ...is there nobody who can help? I would realy like to include the time. It seems to be possible in general, because yahoo.com can show date/time.
          BW Olat

          --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, "olafresch" <Olaf.Resch@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I receive an empty date field - as far as I can see - for all my results. Do I need to enable it somewhere like for the language field?
          >
          > BW Olaf

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              ysearchboss-digest@yahoogroups.com
              ysearchboss-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • olafresch
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
            Thank you for the response. Sorry to insist. The documentation list "date" as part of the web results (http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/webv2_response.html).
            BW Olaf

            --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

            > Hi Olaf,
            >
            > The date field is empty because it is an empty element (meaning to no value is returned for this field for web search results)
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > BOSS Team

          • Paymon
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
              Yes, the date *is* part of the response, no argument there, but it does not have a value (empty element)