boss api not working

  • nickrayball
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      I am getting an output like this->
      stdClass Object ( [error] => stdClass Object ( [lang] => en-US [description] => Rate Limit Exceeded [detail] => Key has exceeded its configured rate limit. ) )

      I have added payment option to my project with Application ID : p16f5B7k

      I thought by enabling billing I can make queries. But even after enabling billing I am getting the same output as mentioned above. What am I doing wrong?