Re: [ysearchboss] Inconsistent results

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 8:11 AM
      Hello
      Can you provide a sample of the call you are making and the inconsistencies you are seeing?

      From: tavakolsina <tavakolsina@...>
      Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:57 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Inconsistent results

      I recently put out a post highlighting the fact that my test servers and my local servers were showing different results for the same search parameters. I have now realized that regardless of the server, the API shows different results if the same query is repeated. for instance, if I search a query and take the result, if I take the query again right after, the results will change. I have to refresh a certain number of times or wait for a while until I get the original results back. How long and how many refreshes is completely random.