Time for being accepted on Yahoo Ads for BOSS

  • rubenbaquero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hello,

      I have requested sign up for Yahoo Ads for BOSS using the step by step tutorial of Yahoo BOSS API official page.

      I had an answer from DCC, where they said they where reviewing my request and i had to answer a few questions. I answered those questions at 01:00 of Thursday (GMT +1) (6 days ago). I havenĀ“t received any answer yet. How long does it take to be approved on Yahoo Ads for BOSS?

      Thanks in advance for your help. King regards,

      Ruben