HOW TO DELETE YAHOO boss?

  • vmpirelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      I want to remove the service, but I can not find where to delete the project or remove the payment for yahoo not follow me taking money.
      How do I?
    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        Please visit this page here: http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/faqBilling.html
        this would show you how to do this.

        BOSS Team

        I want to remove the service, but I can not find where to delete the project or remove the payment for yahoo not follow me taking money.
        How do I?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ysearchboss-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ysearchboss-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • simon pirelli
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          the faq of this product does not work, indicating options do not appear