Re: Error - Key has configured it's configured rate

  • visokiodev
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 15 9:32 AM

      I posted a response to this, not sure why it didn't get posted. Yes it does appear to be working, however there are still problems with our account. Activity history ends about 5 days ago, we have 2 identical billing methods on our account and we haven't been billed for any of our geocoding queries. Happy to setup a screen-sharing session if necessary.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 16 7:07 AM
        Hi Chris
        You will not be double billed. Your geocoding queries will be billing on a monthly basis based on the Pricing terms of use (http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/boss/pricing/)

        From: visokiodev <chris@...>