Re: Error - Key has configured it's configured rate

  • visokiodev
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013

      Sure, its:

      hAtp4248

      Thanks

      Chris

      --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

      > Could you please include your AppID
      > Here(not the consumer and the secret
      > Keys) so we can have look ?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jul 11, 2013, at 1:09 AM, "visokiodev" <chris@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Do you have any update on this? This issue is critical to our work?
      > >
      > > Chris
      > >
      > > --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?
      > >>
      > >> Thanks.
      > >>
      > >> BOSS Team
      > >>

      > >> ________________________________

    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
        Hey Chris,

        So I just had a look, and I see that this AppID was created very recently, I'd say within a day or so,
        I suspect you started using the AppID soon after you generated it. There is usually a lag time from  when
        the key is created to the time it actually gets provisioned in our system. The error message isn't intuitive
        but it is indicative of the above scenario.

        I would like you to try and issue queries right after you receive this message and tell me (either way)
        whether the issue is resolved or not.

        Thanks.

        BOSS Team

        > > Do you have any update on this? This issue is critical to our work?
        > >
        > > Chris
        > >
        > > --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Hi,
        > >>
        > >> Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?
        > >>
        > >> Thanks.
        > >>
        > >> BOSS Team
        > >>

        > >> ________________________________

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ysearchboss-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ysearchboss-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
          Chris,

          Didn't hear back from you!
          Will you let us know if your issue is resolved or not ?

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 15, 2013

            I posted a response to this, not sure why it didn't get posted. Yes it does appear to be working, however there are still problems with our account. Activity history ends about 5 days ago, we have 2 identical billing methods on our account and we haven't been billed for any of our geocoding queries. Happy to setup a screen-sharing session if necessary.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 16, 2013
              Hi Chris
              You will not be double billed. Your geocoding queries will be billing on a monthly basis based on the Pricing terms of use (http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/boss/pricing/)

              From: visokiodev <chris@...>