Re: [ysearchboss] Video results

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hello Prithvi
      We don't offer video search today since we have not seen a lot of interest for it. You could potentially experiment with doing a site restrict on web search for popular video sites (e.g. Youtube.com, hulu.com, etc) and get fairly good results.

      From: Prithvi <maverick.prithvi@...>
      Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:48 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Video results

      Hi Team,
      Is there a way to get video results only either thru specifying file type and specific sites / any other way ?
      Please advice.

      Prithvi.