Re: [ysearchboss] Error - Key has configured it's configured rate

  • Chris Plastow
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 10 9:11 AM

      We are using the API to query a single location, in this case "West bridgford". The query being generated is:

      As mentioned before this was working earlier today. It's possible that we have reached our free limit, however we have setup billing and entered our credit card details. The strange thing is that in the billing (see screenshot below) the payment details appear twice.

      Inline images 1

      Regards

      Chris

      On 10 July 2013 16:57, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?

      Thanks.

      BOSS Team

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11 1:09 AM

        Do you have any update on this? This issue is critical to our work?

        Chris

        --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > BOSS Team
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Paymon
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11 9:06 AM
          Could you please include your AppID
          Here(not the consumer and the secret
          Keys) so we can have look ?

          Thanks.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 11, 2013, at 1:09 AM, "visokiodev" <chris@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Do you have any update on this? This issue is critical to our work?
          >
          > Chris
          >
          > --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?
          >>
          >> Thanks.
          >>
          >> BOSS Team
          >>

          >> ________________________________

        • visokiodev
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11 9:19 AM

            Sure, its:

            hAtp4248

            Thanks

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11 9:31 AM
              Hey Chris,

              So I just had a look, and I see that this AppID was created very recently, I'd say within a day or so,
              I suspect you started using the AppID soon after you generated it. There is usually a lag time from  when
              the key is created to the time it actually gets provisioned in our system. The error message isn't intuitive
              but it is indicative of the above scenario.

              I would like you to try and issue queries right after you receive this message and tell me (either way)
              whether the issue is resolved or not.

              Thanks.

              BOSS Team

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11 8:48 PM
                Chris,

                Didn't hear back from you!
                Will you let us know if your issue is resolved or not ?

                Thanks.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 15 9:32 AM

                  I posted a response to this, not sure why it didn't get posted. Yes it does appear to be working, however there are still problems with our account. Activity history ends about 5 days ago, we have 2 identical billing methods on our account and we haven't been billed for any of our geocoding queries. Happy to setup a screen-sharing session if necessary.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 16 7:07 AM
                    Hi Chris
                    You will not be double billed. Your geocoding queries will be billing on a monthly basis based on the Pricing terms of use (http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/boss/pricing/)

                    From: visokiodev <chris@...>