Re: [ysearchboss] Error - Key has configured it's configured rate

  • Paymon
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013

      Could you please include an exact query example that is returning this error?

      Thanks.

      BOSS Team

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013

        We are using the API to query a single location, in this case "West bridgford". The query being generated is:

        As mentioned before this was working earlier today. It's possible that we have reached our free limit, however we have setup billing and entered our credit card details. The strange thing is that in the billing (see screenshot below) the payment details appear twice.

        Inline images 1

        Regards

        Chris

        Hi,

        --
        Chris Plastow
        Visokio Ltd

        +44 20 7351 4646
      • visokiodev
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013

          Do you have any update on this? This issue is critical to our work?

          Chris

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
            Could you please include your AppID
            Here(not the consumer and the secret
            Keys) so we can have look ?

            Thanks.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013

              Sure, its:

              hAtp4248

              Thanks

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
                Hey Chris,

                So I just had a look, and I see that this AppID was created very recently, I'd say within a day or so,
                I suspect you started using the AppID soon after you generated it. There is usually a lag time from  when
                the key is created to the time it actually gets provisioned in our system. The error message isn't intuitive
                but it is indicative of the above scenario.

                I would like you to try and issue queries right after you receive this message and tell me (either way)
                whether the issue is resolved or not.

                Thanks.

                BOSS Team

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
                  Chris,

                  Didn't hear back from you!
                  Will you let us know if your issue is resolved or not ?

                  Thanks.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 15, 2013

                    I posted a response to this, not sure why it didn't get posted. Yes it does appear to be working, however there are still problems with our account. Activity history ends about 5 days ago, we have 2 identical billing methods on our account and we haven't been billed for any of our geocoding queries. Happy to setup a screen-sharing session if necessary.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 16, 2013
                      Hi Chris
                      You will not be double billed. Your geocoding queries will be billing on a monthly basis based on the Pricing terms of use (http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/boss/pricing/)

                      From: visokiodev <chris@...>