Re: [ysearchboss] Payment methods

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi Robert
      We also accept Paypal and this can be configured via http://billing.yahoo.com . The Paypal account can in turn be tied to a bank account as well.

      From: Ixquick Board <ixquick11@...>
      Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:27 PM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Payment methods

      Hi Boss team,

      Are there alternative payment methods fro yahoo boss than having to pay through credit cards?
      It is giving me a lot of troubles for various reasons.
      Please advice at beens@...

      Kind regards,
      Robert

    • Ixquick Board
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 5, 2013

        Hi Boss Team,

        Request 1:
        We are currently doing  hundreds of thousands of $ customer of Boss per year.
        I have been unable to log in to your billings section for the past 3 days, while i need to change Credit cards again as the amount of transactions cut of the card again.
        I have tried to log in from different IP addresses  (2x NL 1x USA) , platforms (PC / Mac) ans browsers( FF Safari Chrome) and been unable to log in.
        I can read my email and see my accounts setting but once trying to go to "billing information" it asks me to again enter my password after which the system hangs and finally times out. I still have a few days left to update CC info but  than the Boss fucntionality will be ended which will cause a lot of economical damage and loss of revenue to Yahoo.
        You online support people have not been able to help me at all- nor been able to provide an alternative  tel number for help on this matter.

        Online billing actions have always been very cumbersome due to long login time (often with time-outs) but come to a complete halt over the last days.
        Can i communicate directly with someone by phone on this topic?

        Request 2:
        The current payment system of credit cards is causing me a lot of problems.
        I am using 3 different credit cards to keep the charges current - as the high amount of smaller charges trigger anti-fraud protections at my bank.
        Is there a way to do a prepaid bank wire somehow?

        Kind regards,
        Robert Beens