Video results

  • Prithvi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 6:48 AM

      Hi Team,
      Is there a way to get video results only either thru specifying file type and specific sites / any other way ?
      Please advice.

      Prithvi.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 3:36 PM
        Hello Prithvi
        We don't offer video search today since we have not seen a lot of interest for it. You could potentially experiment with doing a site restrict on web search for popular video sites (e.g. Youtube.com, hulu.com, etc) and get fairly good results.