Re: [ysearchboss] How do you authorize for the Yahoo Boss Search API in a Google chrome extension?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hi
      I am not sure if this helps but check out Mozilla plugin https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/restclient/. For BOSS, you need to use oAuth 1.0 in two legged form (no token required).

      Please share your extension once you publish it. We would love to show it on the BOSS Developer pages for others to use.
      Best
      BOSS Team

      From: Jorg van der Ham <jvdham@...>
      Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:32 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] How do you authorize for the Yahoo Boss Search API in a Google chrome extension?

      How do you authorize for the Yahoo Boss Search API in a Google chrome extension?

      I'm trying to use the Yahoo Boss Search API in a Google Chrome extension I'm developing. I can't find any information on how to specifically do this. The Chrome extensions are all in javascript and Chrome provides its own oauth libraries: https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/tut_oauth.html. Does anyone know how to do this?