Incorrect street name

  • ccraig_fibernetics
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      I'm not sure if this is the place to report these issues, but "Chamberlain Ln" in Oakville, Ontario, Canada is being incorrectly renamed to "Chamberlan Ln". Please see here:
      http://y.ahoo.it/5yyss

      Thanks!
    • cole.bene
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        Your sending this to everyone get it i'm in CA, USA
        Cole

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          Get out of Diagnostics unless you know what your doing.
          Cole

          I'm not sure if this is the place to report these issues, but "Chamberlain Ln" in Oakville, Ontario, Canada is being incorrectly renamed to "Chamberlan Ln". Please see here:
          http://y.ahoo.it/5yyss

          Thanks!

        • KristaVal
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2013
            Thank you for the valuable information. We will make sure it gets to the right place. Remember, knowledge is power.