Rate Limit Exceeded since the first call

  • maxim.grinev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 11:12 AM
      Hi, I reregistered for BOSS API yesterday and entered a payment method. My application ID: rLTX9X4u Since the first call (yesterday) until now I get the following error:

      {"error": {"lang":"en-US","description":"Rate Limit Exceeded","detail":"Key has exceeded its configured rate limit." }}

      I did just about 10 calls just to test it so it is not the actual rate limit (all the same error). I use the right keys for the calls.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Maxim