BOSS not showing ads on subdomain

  • davidkoroev
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27 11:58 AM
      Hello!

      We can't see ads on subdomain. What should we do?

      Thanks,
      David
    • davidkoroev
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27 12:00 PM
        We can't see ads on subdomain. What should we do? Is there a way to solve this problem?

        Thanks,
        David
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27 1:27 PM
          Hi David
          Please use the Support form (Instructions on accessing it), and we will be able to help you. It is possible the subdomain is triggering some blocking.

          ~BOSS Team

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
            Dear support,

            We wrote a ticket 3 days ago. Can you please help us?

            Regards,
            David