BOSS Search Not Working After Account Reactivation

  • adpay2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      I was receiving a 503 - service unavailable error running the BOSS service on my web site. I discovered that the credit card I had on file was not longer valid so I updated and the service is now showing as Active under my account. However, it's been over an hour and I am still receiving the 503 error. How long does it typically take for the service to start working again?