The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

  • jimm34109
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      I created a new project, entered a credit card, and verified my domain. I'm trying to access the PlaceFinder API using C#. I've used the sample cod found at http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/codeexamples.html.

      I've confirmed that my oAuth key and secret are correct and I'm still get the 401 error. Is there something else I need to do to activate the application?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        I suspect you did not copy your full key. I usually click into a key and do a ctrl-C .

        I use this link to debug if you come up with other error codes http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/boss_api_guide/BOSSv2_APDX.html

        Best
        BOSS Team

        From: jimm34109 <jim@...>