Re: [ysearchboss] Reverse Geocoder stopped working?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      Thanks for this note. The team is investigating this further to understand why this specific reverse geocoding stopped working.

      From: Arn B <Arnb@...>
      Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:28 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Reverse Geocoder stopped working?

      I've been using this since converting to Boss Geo and it recently stopped working.
      Here's the query and result. Please fix this ASAP!

      Array ( [bossresponse] => Array ( [responsecode] => 200 [placefinder] => Array ( [start] => 0 [count] => 0 [request] => flags=J&location=40.6052036%20-74.53227799999999&gflags=R&count=1 ) ) )

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
        Hello
        The team just realized that changing the count to 2 (see below) returns the result correctly. It is not ideal but wanted to let you know until it is fixed in a future release.

        /geo/placefinder?flags=J&location=40.6052036,-74.53227799999999&gflags=R&count=2

        From: Arn B <Arnb@...>
        Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:28 AM
        To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>

        I've been using this since converting to Boss Geo and it recently stopped working.
        Here's the query and result. Please fix this ASAP!

        Array ( [bossresponse] => Array ( [responsecode] => 200 [placefinder] => Array ( [start] => 0 [count] => 0 [request] => flags=J&location=40.6052036%20-74.53227799999999&gflags=R&count=1 ) ) )

      • Arn B
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
          Thank you that does get around the problem.

          > Hello
          > The team just realized that changing the count to 2 (see below) returns the result correctly. It is not ideal but wanted to let you know until it is fixed in a future release.
          >
          > /geo/placefinder?flags=J&location=40.6052036,-74.53227799999999&gflags=R&count=2
          >
          > Thanks
          > BOSS Team

        • Ce_sar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
            )
            >Server Error in '/' Application.
            The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.Shared.FooterViewData', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.OpenID.OpenIDViewData'.

            Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.Shared.FooterViewData', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.OpenID.OpenIDViewData'.

            Source Error:

            The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

            1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

            <%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

            or:

            2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

            <configuration>
            <system.web>
            <compilation debug="true"/>
            </system.web>
            </configuration>

            Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

            Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

            Stack Trace:

            [InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.Shared.FooterViewData', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Sonora.Web.ViewData.OpenID.OpenIDViewData'.]
            System.Web.Mvc.ViewDataDictionary`1.SetModel(Object value) +381
            System.Web.Mvc.ViewDataDictionary..ctor(ViewDataDictionary dictionary) +692
            System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage`1.SetViewData(ViewDataDictionary viewData) +74
            System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) +139
            System.Web.Mvc.Html.RenderPartialExtensions.RenderPartial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model) +103
            ASP.views_openid_geopermissiondenied_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +1311
            System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +131
            System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +85
            System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5290

            Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272