Check Out the New Yahoo! API Status Dashboard

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Hello BOSS Users,
      The Yahoo! BOSS and YDN teams are excited to introduce the new YDN API Status Dasboard .

      This dashboard provides a near real time visibility into the health of Yahoo BOSS services. You will be able to see whether our services are currently up, as well as historic stats. The uptime status is updated every few minutes and reflects the current system status. You can learn more on the YDN Blog

      On behalf of the Yahoo! BOSS Team, we are thankful for your continued support and excited to innovate on the platform for you.

      Regards,
      Rahul

      Rahul Hampole
      Sr. Product Manager, Yahoo! BOSS
      701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089-0703, US