Auto complete for Web and Image search

  • Abhiram
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hi All

      Can anyone please help me the sample code for auto-complete of web and image results ?

      My requirement is simple, say a person wants to search for "Steve Jobs", as the person types "Steve" in my search box, i need my search application to suggest "Steve Jobs" or " Steve Jobs Apple" etc... (Depending the core yahoo boss search algo)

      The suggestions I have mentioned is just an example, I want auto-suggest to work as Yahoo Boss Algo works and don't want to manipulate anything.

      Please help !

      Thanks,
      Abhiram
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013