Boss API, how to limit search results.

  • firstclassinside
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hello,

      I'd like to know if its possible to limit results per page, say 25 results per page when COUNT parameter is set to 50?

      I'm working on pagination script and I want to give users ability to set results per page but leave total results as it is.

      thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
        Hi
        The count parameter is what you can use for pagination. Are you looking to get 50 results but only show a user defined number per page?

        Best,
        BOSS Team