Re: [ysearchboss] I get too many responses for my query, most of them being wrong.

  • Alain Désilets
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      On 2013-05-23 3:10 AM, pdlcapi wrote:

      It is supposed to look for full phrases, as I use %22 (""), but BOSSapi ignores quotation marks for some reason and gives me results according to keywords. It started at about 3am UTC yesterday. How can I fix that?

      We have been experiencing this same problem for about 3 months now and it's causing a lot of problems for our app. We reported it to Yahoo at that time, but nothing has been done to address the problem. Starting to loose hope and seriously considering moving to GigaBlast.

      Alain Désilets
    • pdlcapi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2013
        Can anyone give me a direct email to yahoo developers support? I hate their support system, not helping at all.