OAuth oauth_problem="timestamp_refused" out of nowhere

  • rewards1search
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013

      We've been using yahoo boss api for quite some time and it has worked perfectly, with all the codes untouched, we now get this error: Please provide valid credentials. OAuth oauth_problem="timestamp_refused", realm="yahooapis.com"
      What's weird is that the exact same codes is still working on our dev server, but not on our live production. How can we fix this? Here's the oauth object I am passing, sensitive info is removed of course.

      object(OAuthRequest)#13 (4) {
      ["parameters:protected"]=>
      array(17) {
      ["oauth_version"]=>
      string(3) "1.0"
      ["oauth_nonce"]=>
      string(32) "b41b21951af4ea58889e225f39ed80b6"
      ["oauth_timestamp"]=>
      int(1369208661)
      ["oauth_consumer_key"]=>
      string(108) <removed>
      ["q"]=>
      string(10) "yahoo boss"
      ["format"]=>
      string(3) "xml"
      ["market"]=>
      string(5) "en-us"
      ["count"]=>
      int(10)
      ["start"]=>
      int(0)
      ["oauth_signature_method"]=>
      string(9) "HMAC-SHA1"
      ["oauth_signature"]=>
      string(28) "X82qUClJCTx4Hvc7hUqCUqNrnJ0="
      }
      ["http_method:protected"]=>
      string(3) "GET"
      ["http_url:protected"]=>
      string(42) "http://yboss.yahooapis.com/ysearch/web,ads"
      ["base_string"]=>
      string(559) <removed>
      }

      Any helps would be appreciated.

      Thank you!!
      Wayne
    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        Hi Wayne,

        The clue here is the fact that the same code works in Dev env but not in prod, make sure that the system clocks on the prod server(s) and the dev server(s) are in sync.
        let us know if this resolves the issue.

        Best,
        Paymon

        BOSS Team

[...]