Re: Rate Limit Exceeded ???

  • nick c
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2013
      Thank you for getting back to me.

      I dont remember setting a limit nor can I find where per project to adjust it. Only one query worked today and then rest return the same limit message!

      Please help!

      Cheers Nick

      --- In ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com, Paymon <paymon_a@...> wrote:

      > Hi Nick,
      >
      > The error can happen for a few reasons (different causes).
      > First reason could be as the error message mentions that the rate limit of the key has exceeded (if you have actually set a daily limit
      > for your BOSS AppID during the sign up process).
      >
      > At other times this error might show up, if you have tried to use your BOSS AppID (key) soon after you have signed up, and the key
      > hasn't been provisioned in the system yet.(there is usually a lag time from the time the AppID generation until it actually gets provisioned).
      >
      > If you should continue to get this error, please visit the following link to file a support ticket and someone will follow up with you
      > to help trouble shoot: http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf
      >
      > Hope this helps.
      >
      > BOSS Team
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2013
        Hi Nick,

        I just emailed 'you' asking for some info, please reply to that email.

        Thanks.

        href="http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf" target="_blank">http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf

        > Hope this helps.
        >
        > BOSS Team