Re: Replacement for the free City/State lookup by zip code

  • theinfamouspropellerhead
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      Thanks. So the answer appears to be "yes". I am confused by the pricing. It appears from what I see here http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/#pricing that it will cost my clients $6 every day if they call the PlaceFinder service just 1 time per day and the same amount if they call up to 10,000 times in one day. Is that correct? Is there a phone number somewhere? It seems to be hidden if there is....