Replacement for the free City/State lookup by zip code

  • theinfamouspropellerhead
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013

      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2013

        From: theinfamouspropellerhead <clintwoods@...>
        To: ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:54 PM
        Subject: [ysearchboss] Replacement for the free City/State lookup by zip code

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ysearchboss-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ysearchboss-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • theinfamouspropellerhead
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2013
          Thanks. So the answer appears to be "yes". I am confused by the pricing. It appears from what I see here http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/#pricing that it will cost my clients $6 every day if they call the PlaceFinder service just 1 time per day and the same amount if they call up to 10,000 times in one day. Is that correct? Is there a phone number somewhere? It seems to be hidden if there is....