Can't access "Create New Project" Page

  • bryantleedc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      I am trying to Create a Project for the first time. I have a Yahoo ID. When I press the blue "Create a Project" button on the Yahoo Developer page (http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/) and login, I get a blank white page at https://developer.apps.yahoo.com/dashboard/createKey.html?api=boss

      I have tried Firefox, IE 9, and Chrome 26.

      Can anyone please help me figure out how to sign up for BOSS? I really want to use this service. It sounds awesome.

      Bryant Lee
    • ysearchboss-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        Hi Bryant,

        Please try the link again. I just tried it from your email and I get the project sign-up page. I am using FF20.0.1. If you are still experiencing issues please send us another message and we will look into the problem.

        Cheers!
        BOSS