Is there any simple Java example for using Yahoo Boss PlaceFinder

  • KD
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 12:48 PM
      What we used to do was so simple, like:

      http://where.yahooapis.com/geocode?flags=appid=" + MYAPPID + "&location="

      Now with the BOSS, I do not have a clue how to implement it, even it charges fees.

      Any one has some nice examples in Java? I even cannot find the access URL and its format. Our Operations team could not find a phone number or email to contact for paying.

      Thanks in advance. for any help given.
    • Paymon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 12:54 PM
        Hi,

        You can start here: http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/docs/

        Java example code: http://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/docs/codeexamples.html#oauth_java

        Hope this helps.

        Now with the BOSS, I do not have a clue how to implement it, even it charges fees.

        Any one has some nice examples in Java?  I even cannot find the access URL and its format.  Our Operations team could not find a phone number or email to contact for paying.

        Thanks in advance. for any help given.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: