Placefinder errors

  • advcore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      I'm getting a large number of errors when running placefinder queries. Most of the errors are 503 errors but we also get some 401 errors on China, Russia, and Japan locations. Do we get charged for queries that error out? Are there limits to how many queries we can run in a day, or is there something else causing the errors?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hello
        You don't get charged for 503 or 401 errors. Can you provide some samples of when you are getting errors so that we can help investigate?

        Best
        BOSS Team

        From: advcore <advcore@...>
        Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:10 AM