Re: [ysearchboss] YDN HackDay London 2013

  • Luis Siquot
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Great!!! Good luck, I won't be there, becouse I am to far, but I hope you can enjoy it.

           Luis

      2013/4/17 Rahul Hampole <rhampole@...>

      Hello BOSS Developers,
      The Yahoo! Developer Network (YDN) will be putting together a HackDay on April 27th – 28th. There are more details at http://developer.yahoo.com/events/hack_europe_london/

      I will be doing a technical talk and a demo using BOSS during the HackDay. I would love to meet any developers who are working with BOSS in London during the event and answer any questions about your products, your business model and BOSS in general.

      Excited to see some BOSS hacks in person.

      Regards
      Rahul
      Product Manager, Yahoo! Search