Key has exceeded its configured rate limit.

  • firemodules
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 8:54 AM
      I just signed up, enabled BOSS billing for using GEO services. I used the placefinder php example script and changed out the oauth information to my key and code. I run the script successfully, 1 time. Each additional time, I get that I've exceeded the limit. If I delete the project and recreate it, go through the same motion. I once again can run the script one time, then it fails each time after the first.

      Is there a waiting period before the account becomes completely active? This part is holding me up a bit.

      I also posted to support, but no reply yet, so figured I would drop a note here.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12 9:44 AM
        Hi
        It is recommended you wait about 30 minutes after creating a key. Sometimes the payment processor takes a while to authenticate the payment instrument on the backend and hence keys don't get pushed to the serving infrastructure until that happens.

        In general, we recommend you ask your BOSS questions on this group since it is the fastest way to get a response.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12 10:22 AM
          Thank you for the response. It still isn't working though, I think there is something else wrong?

          Brian

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12 10:28 AM
            Apparently, I just needed to post a follow-up. It is working now!

            Brian