Re: Upgrading Placefinder to BOSS Placefinder

  • masterofpuppets117
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2013
      We are having the same problems here, have a look here, http://smartystreets.com/ depending on what you need you might have to pay a lot but they are the best and easiest service to use. They have their own authorization service and it took me about an hour to set it up and get it working just like the old placefinder service here, unlike the new Boss service, which has taken me days to put everything together.