Re: [ysearchboss] Re: Data corrections

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9 4:56 PM
      Hello
      We do periodic pushes to fix any data issues and we intend to resolve the issues you pointed out in the next fix. I unfortunately don't have a date on this but will definitely let you know when it is fixed.

      From: desausoasta <darrell.esau@...>
      Date: Monday, April 8, 2013 10:31 AM
      To: "ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com" <ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ysearchboss] Re: Data corrections

      Ugh. Crickets chirping.

      I guess I'll be writing an override table to provide correct data for queries that I know Yahoo can't get right.

      Sucks getting this on a service we're paying for.

      Anyone else know of a different service that either has:
      1) better data
      or
      2) some responsive support to fix errors like this?

      Just for kicks: "New Zealand" has the same issue. Probably in inverted longitude like "Russia".